Is the thought of euthanizing a dog in your own home too much but you don’t want your last memories to be in a hospital or clinic? At Home to Heaven we specialize in in-home euthanasia for dogs, cats, and other pets, but we also recognize that some families would prefer to be elsewhere for this sensitive time.
In response to this need, we created the country’s first dedicated veterinary euthanasia center. Its location, in beautiful Loveland, Colorado, offers a calm and tranquil environment for the euthanasia of animals and is a safe place to open up dialogue about whether the time might be right. We offer complete animal hospice consultations here as well.
This center provides your family with a pristine and calming place to say goodbye to your beloved pet.
Our appointment-based center provides you and your pet a peaceful alternative, away from the memories and emotions of y our home and far from the hustle and bustle of a veterinary hospital.
It was built especially for pets comfortable enough to travel and for families looking for that special place outside of the home to say goodbye.
The euthanasia center offers:
- Large, comfortable room for families and pets to gather.
- Quiet areas for reflection, free of distractions and noise
- A peaceful outdoor area to stroll beforehand, and to gather for euthanasia.
- Ceremonial touches like candles, music, and poems for those who want them.
- And a memorial artwork wall for children to display drawings of their pet.
- The option of an animal hospice consultation for those seeking more time and options
Most families choose to be present throughout the euthanasia process although no one is required to stay. You are free to remain as long as you want, to take time to reflect, and just be present in the moment. Your family and friends are all welcome to attend.
The euthanasia center and its devoted staff will create a warm and supportive atmosphere for your family and your pet during this sad time.
8466 Golden Fields Ln.
Loveland, CO 80538
Euthanasia Center Hours
by appointment only.
(Tours by appointment too)
The memorial garden is open to visit on Sundays 9am-12pm.