We are honored you are considering employment with Home to Heaven. We are a unique, increasingly growing veterinary team with a big heart and we are always looking for compassionate, highly skilled personnel to join our family. We provide in-home euthanasia and end-of-life care to family pets in the Northern Colorado Community.
Below is a list of our positions. While we may not have any openings in your area of interest now, we always welcome resumes and will reach out if an opening presents itself.
This position is aimed at licensed veterinarians interested in mobile house calls focused on palliative care, hospice, and euthanasia services. Our veterinarians exude compassion, are confident in their skills, and are able to work independently. We invite those with a passion to help companion animals and their family with end-of-life needs to apply. Full-time or part-time positions are open for consideration.
- 2-3 years of small animal experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel solo around northern Colorado and into mountains and eastern plains
- Have an SUV or similar type of vehicle for body transport that can accommodate a 4’ stretcher (4-wheel drive/All wheel drive encouraged)
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. alone, and 150 lbs. or more with assistance from another person (animals may weigh up to 200 + lbs.)
- Ability to work a 24-hour shift (evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts)
- Maintain current Colorado Veterinary License
- Desire to be a part of an organization which values enthusiasm & team participation
Our care coordinators are on the phones helping families with decision-making and scheduling appointments for our wonderful doctors. They answer phone calls, assist with ongoing client communication, and much more. The care coordinator position is open to those with strong communication, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, flexibility, and amazing attention to detail. These vital team members work part-time only.
Apply for Job Opportunities
Home to Heaven is always on the lookout for excellent candidates willing to bring their skills and talents to the team. If you’re interested in being considered for job opportunities, please send a cover letter expressing why you feel you would be a good fit for our Home to Heaven team along with an up-to-date resume highlighting those jobs demonstrating your strengths in end-of-life work.
Submit via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Job Application Submission. We will respond quickly to let you know it has been received and indicate if any openings exist at present time. If not, we will file your submission away as a future resource. Thank you for your interest.
We are currently seeking a Veterinary Associate to join our wonderful team to work in our South territory, which includes Boulder/Longmont area