Our in-home euthanasia services include:
- Travel to and from your home
- A medical history discussion
- The euthanasia procedure
- Gentle care and handling of your deceased pet
- Transportation of your pet to the crematorium
- A complimentary personalized paw print to help memorialize your beloved pet
- Memorial Posting on our website
What to Expect
The actual procedure is quite simple and peaceful. Once you and your pet are ready, a small injection of a sedative/pain reliever is given. The process can take place anywhere that your pet feels most comfortable or enjoys, whether that be a favorite sun-filled chair, your bed, or outside.
Over a period of about 5-10 minutes, your pet will gently fall asleep or will become very comfortable. With dogs we will usually place an intravenous catheter but cats do not require a catheter. Once your loved one is very comfortable and relaxed, a final painless injection is administered and only takes a few moments to take effect. We will listen to your pet’s heart and let you know when your beloved friend has passed away.